Geography Trainer US States 1.1
Geography Trainer US States is aimed at school age children and features an easy to use GUI to help learn the United States state capitals.
Change log for v1.1:
- Attempting to open the About window if it is already open no longer causes the program to crash
- Closing the main window while the 'New High Score' window is open no longer causes the program to crash
- High scores table improved. High scores table can now be viewed without having to exit the program
- Equal percentage high scores will now rank the player who answered the most questions higher
- Status bar added
- Users can no longer 'edit' the fields holdings the question, their given response, the result, the number of
questions attempted, the number of questions correct or the percentage of questions correct
- About window is no longer resizable.
- About, High scores and New high score windows will all now appear centered over the main window regardless of
where the main window is located on screen (previously they appeared in the center of the screen)
- After viewing the High scores or About window, focus will now return to the answer field
- Focus is now set on the New high scores window submit button
- Program installer added
- Miscellaneous improvements/fixes
- New icon
Changelog for v1.0: (Post Beta release):
- High scores added (10)
- Top 3 high scores added to main window
- About box now enabled (was previously disabled)
- New program icon
- Numerous other small updates have been included in version 1.0
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
This software works on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. This software WILL NOT work on Linux, Mac, BSD or any other operating system. If you use one of them, we suggest you use virtual PC software such as Parallels to be able to run this software.
It is anticipated that the next release of Geography Trainer US States will be available in Q1 2011.
Copyright © 2009 - 2011 Dink Software. All rights reserved.